Peer News is where we want to hear from you! Register a profile and start submitting your news! Watch our video to learn more!
Basic Guidelines (Complete List of Tips & Guidelines Here)
- 300-word minimum
- Source your facts with hyperlinks.
- We have to check photo copyrights so please include where you got your photo from.
- No product promotions. If you wrote a book on gender issues and want to submit an article about gender and mention that you have a book, that’s fine just don’t submit a book review of your book.
- All topics welcome as long as your submission is informational.
- Keep things helpful, so no hate speech and no us versus them or left versus right mindset. We’re in this together!
Register To Submit Your News!
Once you register below, go to the Login/Submit page to submit any future posts or edit your profile. More info below the registration form.
Every single person on this planet has a story or to tell or news to share that can contribute towards creating a more compassionate and empathetic world.
When we publish your news it goes out to Google News, Apple News, Yahoo/Bing News, plus all of our social media. People just like you are already sharing their news with thousands of people around the world.
If you already have a blog, feel free to repost your articles here. Our goal is to give you a platform to have your voice heard and to create a dialogue between regular people.
Not a big writer? Upload a video or link to your YouTube video. We also feature an art section for any artists with something to say. Email us at [email protected] if you have problems with submissions.
All submissions are reviewed by us prior to publishing and must meet our guidelines.