In a busy Sunday, the New Yorker magazine published a second woman’s story coming forward accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual misconduct. She alleged Kavanaugh exposed himself at a college party and forced her to touch his penis.
Now, Michael Avenatti – most well-known as Stormy Daniel’s lawyer – has told the Senate Judiciary Committee he has credible evidence of Brett Kavanaugh’s participation in gang rapes in the 80’s.
Avenatti tweeted out a photo of an email he sent in response to an email from Mike Davis who is the chief counselor for nominations for the Senate Judiciary Committee. Davis contacted Avenatti in regards to a tweet that Avenatti said he had credible information relating to misconduct by both Kavanaugh and Mark Judge, who is alleged to have also been in the room when Kavanaugh sexually assaulted Christine Blasey Ford.
My e-mail of moments ago with Mike Davis, Chief Counsel for Nominations for U.S. Senate Committee on the Judiciary. We demand that this process be thorough, open and fair, which is what the American public deserves. It must not be rushed and evidence/witnesses must not be hidden. pic.twitter.com/11XLZJBTtY
— Michael Avenatti (@MichaelAvenatti) September 24, 2018
The email Avenatti sent in response said, “We are aware of significant evidence of multiple house parties in the Washington D.C. area during the early 1980’s during which Brett Kavanaugh, Mark Judge and others would participate in the targeting of women with alcohol/drugs in order to allow a “train” of men to subsequently gang rape them. There are multiple witnesses that will corroborate these facts and each of them must be called to testify publicly. As a starting point, Senate investigators should pose the following questions to Judge Kavanaugh without delay and provide the answers to the American people:
- Did you ever target one or more women for sex at a house party? Did you ever assist Mark Judge or others in doing so?
- Did you ever attend any house party during which a woman was gang-raped or used for sex by multiple men?
- Did you ever witness a line of men outside a bedroom at any house party where you understood a woman was in the bedroom being raped or taken advantage of?
- Did you ever participate in any sexual conduct with a woman at a house party whom you understood to be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs?
- Did you ever communicate with Mark Judge or anyone else about your participation in a “train” involving a intoxicated woman?
- Did you ever object or attempt to prevent one or men from participating in the rape, or taking advantage, of a woman at any house party?
Avenatti ends the letter saying, “please note that we will provide additional evidence relating to the above conduct both to the Committee and the American public in the coming days.”
In another tweet shortly after, Avenatti also says, ‘”Brett Kavanaugh must be asked about this entry in his yearbook: “FFFFFFFourth of July.” We believe that this stands for: Find them, French them, Feel them, Finger them, F*ck them, Forget them. As well as the term “Devil’s Triangle”. Perhaps Sen. Grassley can ask him. #Basta'”